The first dance song decision is one of the most important decisions a couple makes for their wedding because it will be their song. It's the song the happy newlyweds dance to for the first time in front of all of their guests.
So, if you do not have an idea of which song it could be, here I bring you some romantic suggestions that will melt more than one heart.
Hope they are useful for you... Have fun planning your wedding!
- Your Song by Elton John
- In the Name of Love by Groover Washington
- I Could Not Ask for More by Sara Evans
- Come Away With Me by Nora Jones
- Love You Madly by Cake
- I've Had The Time Of My Life by Bill Medley and Jennifer Wares
- Lucky by Jason Mraz
- Come Fly With Me by Frank Sinatra
- Far Away by Nickelback
- Happy Just To Dance With You by The Beatles
- We are in Love by Harry Connick, Jr.
- The Best is Yet To Come by Michael Buble
- At Last by Etta James
- Two Less Lonely People by Air Supply
- Save The Last Dance by Michael Buble
- I Could Build My Whole Life Around You by Marvin Gaye and Terri Terrell
- You Got Me by Colbie Caillat
- Someone Like You by Van Morrison
- Only Time by Enya
- My One and Only Love by John Coltrane