Picking the Father and Daughter first dance it is very important and will be very special, so you have to make sure you have to pick a song that will have that special meaning for you and your dad.
There are some songs that are perfect for Daddy and Daughter's First Dance and here I bring you some of them.
Hope they help you make a decision and you can pick the best song for your wedding.
- I Loved Her First by Heartland
- Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong
- The Way You Look Tonight by Frank Sinatra
- Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman
- My Girl by The Temptations tied with Unforgettable - Natalie Cole
- My Father's Eyes by Amy Grant
- Lullaby (Goodnight my Angel) by Billy Joel
- Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion
- Isn't She Lovely by Stevie Wonder
- You are the sunshine of my life by Stevie Wonder