Friday, July 6, 2012

Top 10 Father and Daughter Dance Songs

Top 10 Father and Daughter Dance Songs

Picking the Father and Daughter first dance it is very important and will be very special, so you have to make sure you have to pick a song that will have that special meaning for you and your dad.

There are some songs that are perfect for Daddy and Daughter's First Dance and here I bring you some of them.


Hope they help you make a decision and you can pick the best song for your wedding.

  1. I Loved Her First by Heartland
  2. Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong
  3. The Way You Look Tonight by Frank Sinatra
  4. Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman
  5. My Girl by The Temptations tied with Unforgettable - Natalie Cole
  6. My Father's Eyes by Amy Grant
  7. Lullaby (Goodnight my Angel) by Billy Joel
  8. Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion
  9. Isn't She Lovely by Stevie Wonder
  10. You are the sunshine of my life by Stevie Wonder

No comments:

Post a Comment